By combining industry expertise with award-winning innovation, Unicus is able to deliver solutions that specifically address your business’s complex requirements Unicus further enhances our expertise through the on-going collaboration with carefully selected Partners. By leveraging the power and flexibility of our solutions and technology partners Unicus is able to deliver the most comprehensive, fully integrated and complete solutions on the market.
Unicus solutions cover a broad base of “Best of Breed” Technology and Service offerings, these include:
- AGSES – a totally unique Integrated 3 Factor Biometric Authentication Device for securing transactions via the web.
- QTrust 2go– makes it possible to access remotely the enterprise network without any risk of malicious code penetration. Unauthorised access is just as improbable since the authentication takes place utilising the AGSES three-factor process which includes biometric identification.
- DeviceLock - provides both contextual and content-based control for maximum data leak prevention at minimum upfront and total cost of ownership.
- SecuSMART - customised eavesdropping prevention solutions for small, medium and large size companies as well as public authorities and organisations that do security-related work
- Yellowfin- is a complete Business Intelligence platform. From data to dashboards Yellowfin delivers an amazing Collaborative BI experience.
- PKI Distribution - a vendor for the creation, storage, and distribution of digital certificates which are used to verify that a particular public key belongs to a certain entity.
- Programme Management – experts in the process of managing several related projects, with the intention of improving an organisation's performance in all aspects.
- Document Management – used to track and store electronic documents, also capable of keeping track of the various versions modified by different users.
- Infrastructure Management – services to remotely manage information technology (IT) infrastructure such as workstations (desktops, laptops, notebooks, etc.), servers, network devices, storage devices, IT security devices, etc. of a company. Unicus also offers Managed Print Services solutions.
In order to survive, businesses have to cut costs whilst remaining focused on their core business. There is a need to remain competitive and respond quickly to new growth opportunities, including e-Business. ICT issues are an unnecessary deflection. ICT needs to be flexible enough to react quickly to new requirements. If ICT is not your core competency, or it is not providing sufficient return on investment, then a new approach is needed.
Unicus believe's that we have a unique solution and value proposition that will meet your requirements and we are open to any suggestions or additional requirements that you may have.
This overview, although seemingly detailed, has only skimmed the surface of the tools; and the processes and procedures that are needed to implement a well-architected ICT system. We at UNICUS have developed methodologies that have been tried and tested in actual production environments, and are underpinned by the PMBOKTM, and ITIL and ISO standards. These processes and procedures are not fully published until such time as a contract has been concluded that includes a non-disclosure agreement.
A significant effort is required to take the methodologies, expand it into a viable strategy, create a blueprint to map the strategy and corresponding requirements into a solution that is properly qualified and quantified, and to take it all the way to production.
If done properly the rewards will be substantial: It will mean that in the future you will be able to spend less time doing mundane and tedious tasks and spend more time implementing even more innovative solutions that take advantage of the "smarts" found in your enterprise systems.